The Celsius and the Fahrenheit are the most used scales. They are used for measuring water temperature, weather, and much more. Celsius scale is used in every corner of the world, while the United States uses the Fahrenheit scale for measuring temperature. The United States is the only country in the world that uses Fahrenheit.
Hence, the United States people must know the conversion process of Celsius into Fahrenheit and vice versa.
The conversion of temperature scale is necessary for scientific and research purposes. Let’s discuss the process of converting Fahrenheit into Celsius and vice versa. The scale of Celsius is depended on the boiling and freezing points of water. The water freezes at 0 c and boils at 100c under the Celsius scale. However, the freezing point for Fahrenheit is at 32F and, boiling is at 212F.
Converting Fahrenheit into Celsius
Some researchers and students want a fast and easy way to convert the temperature. However, other individuals look for a conversion process that is definite and precise. The formula for the conversion is:
- C=5/9× (F-32)
- Here, C represents the temperature of the Celsius unit. F is represented as Fahrenheit. Learning the formula makes it easy to convert the temperature.
- Suppose we want to convert 70 Celsius into Fahrenheit. With the use of this formula, one can easily convert the temperature units.
- One needs to subtract the 32 from Fahrenheit temperature, as mentioned in the formula.
- The sum is then multiplied with five and then divided with nine.
- After solving the formula, we get the conversion of 70 c as 158°farenheit.
There are many conversion tables of 70c to f available online. The students can either learn the table or solve by themselves with the given formula.
The answer must be accurate and correct. It must get noted that the value of Celsius is always low than the Fahrenheit value. If still confusion persists, one can take the help of an online temperature conversion table.